您当前的位置:首页 > 欧洲动漫

小猪佩奇第七季第二集中英文字幕[小猪佩奇英文版双字幕]

作者:栾向秋 时间:2022-07-07 09:35:33 阅读数:94 人阅读

原标题:

小猪佩奇第七季第二集中英文字幕

本文关键词:小猪佩奇英文版双字幕

Parachute Jump

It is raining and the school roof is leaking…again

今天是个雨天,幼儿园的屋顶又开始漏水了。

Didn't I fix this roof for you before Madame Gazelle?

上次我不是来修过了吗,羚羊夫人?

Yes Mr Bull,but still it goes dripping drip drip!

是的,公牛先生,可这雨还是漏啊漏啊漏个不停。

It's probably a broken roof tile!

那有可能是哪一块瓦片破了。

I wonder if it's this one.

我在想是不是这块呢。

Has the dripping stopped?现在还漏水吗?

No,it is dripping more!漏啊,漏的更厉害了!

Maybe this are the broken tiles?

难道说这些瓦都破了吗?

Is that any better?

现在有没有好一点?

No,it's getting worse!

没有,现在更糟糕了!

This is a big hole you've got here!

这个地方有个很大的洞。

It's going to cost a lot of money to fix!

想要休好可能要花很多钱。

Oh,dear!哦,天呐!

Where shall we get the money to mend the school roof this time.

可我们上哪儿去筹钱,来修教室的瓦片呢?

My Daddy did a parachute jump for charity…

我爸爸曾经为慈善活动表演过跳伞。

He floated down and made lots of money.

他从空中飘落下来,并且筹了很多钱。

Hooray!太棒了!

Good idea Pedro!真是个好主意,佩德罗。

Hands up who thinks their mummy or daddy would like to do a parachute jump?

觉得自己的爸爸或妈妈愿意来表演跳伞的请举手。

Mine mummy!Mine would!Mine daddy!

我妈妈!我妈妈!我爸爸!

We need just one.我们只需要一位。

Peppa and George have arrived back home.

佩奇和乔治放学回家了。

Mummy,the school roof is leaking again.

妈妈,我们学校屋顶又漏水了。

Is it,darling?是吗,宝贝?

Yes,Madame Gazelle says it needs a lot of money to mend.

是的,羚羊夫人说这次修屋顶要花好多钱呢。

Yes,I'm sure it does.是啊,我想也是。

She asked if somebody's mummy or daddy would jump out of an aeroplane.

然后她就问谁的爸爸妈妈愿意表演高空跳伞。

I hope you didn't say Daddy would do it,peppa.

哦,我希望你没有说你的爸爸能去跳伞。

You know he doesn't like heights!

你知道的,他有点怕高。

But you don't mind heights do you,Mummy.可是你一点也不怕高,对吧,妈妈?

I'm fine with heights.

没错,我是不怕高。

Good太好了

Thank you,Mummy Pig for agreeing to jump from an aeroplan.

谢谢你,猪妈妈,你能来为我们表演高空跳伞真是太好了。

What!什么!

But I've never done it before…

可是我从来没跳过。

You'll be fine!没问题的!

Remember it is for the children.

别忘了,一切都是为了孩子们。

Oh in that case of course,I'll do it.

哦,既然这样,我当然会去的。

Hooray for Mummy Pig!猪妈妈太棒了!

It is the day of Mummy Pig's parachute jump.

今天是猪妈妈高空跳伞的日子。

I'm still not sure I really want to do this.

可是我不知道怎么从飞机上跳出来。

Don't worry,you will get lots of training first.

不用担心,在这之前你会先做很多的训练的。

Hello,Mummy Pig!你好,猪妈妈。

Mr Rabbit is the parachute trainer.

兔先生是一位跳伞教练。

This is a parachute.这是降落伞。

It will help you flout through the air…after you jump.

等你跳下来的时候,打开降落伞就能飘在空中。

Should I practice that?那我需要练习吗?

Practice what?练习什么?

Jumping练习跳

Why not!你练吧!

There!You're natural!行了,你很有天赋!

Is that it?这样就行了吗?

Yes,you are now fully trained.

是的,你已经准备好了。

Hooray太好了

All abroad!请上飞机。

I'm still a tiny bit worried about this jump,Daddy Pig.

猪爸爸,对于这个跳伞,我还是有点紧张。

It's okay,Mommy Pig.没事的,猪妈妈。

I'll come up in the plan with you.

我会和你一起做飞机的。

Good luck,Mommy!

祝你好运,妈妈!

Don't worry,Mummy Pig!不用害怕,猪妈妈

Remember,you've got a parachute!

记住,你背着降落伞呢!

Yes,Daddy Pig!好的,猪爸爸

Oh We are a long way from the ground…

哦,我们现在离地面已经很高了。

Oh Dear哦,天呐

Daddy Pig has fallen out of the plane!

猪爸爸从飞机上掉下来了!

There she goes!她开始表演了。

No wait,that's Daddy Pig.

不对,等等,那是猪爸爸。

Wait for me,Daddy Pig!等等我,猪爸爸。

Mummy Pig has jumped…猪妈妈也跳下来了

She is going to rescue Daddy Pig!

她正要去救猪爸爸呢。

Got you!我抓住你了。

Oh she's got him!哦,她抓住猪爸爸了。

Hooray!太好了

My Mummy to the rescue!

我妈妈真是太勇敢了。

Thank you for saving me,Mummy Pig.

谢谢你救了我,猪妈妈。

Oh,Daddy Pig,you're starting to slip.

哦,猪爸爸,我快要抓不住你了。

Mr Bull has just finished mending the shcool roof.

公牛先生已经把学校的屋顶修好了。

Lovely job!令人愉快的工作。

It'll last for years!这下几年都不会出问题了。

I can't hold on...我快抓不住了

Ahh,Daddy!啊 猪爸爸

Is Daddy Pig alright?猪爸爸没什么事吧?

Ho Ho...I'm fine.吼吼 我没事

Good太好了

Because you need to do that parachute jump again!

因为你还需要再上去重新跳一次伞。

What?!为什么?

To raise the money to fix this new hole in the school roof!

为了筹钱来修补学校屋顶上的这个新窟窿啊。

Oh!Alright.哦,那好吧。

Hooray For Daddy Pig!猪爸爸太棒了。

小猪佩奇英文版双字幕

;

本站所有文章、数据、图片均来自互联网,一切版权均归源网站或源作者所有。

如果侵犯了你的权益请来信告知我们删除。邮箱:2780053831@qq.com