您当前的位置:首页 > 欧洲动漫

少儿英语|小猪佩奇动画片的英文[小猪佩奇中英字幕全集]

作者:马鸿博 时间:2022-07-07 14:14:56 阅读数:77 人阅读

原标题:

少儿英语|小猪佩奇动画片的英文版音频,培养语感!第一季第39集

本文关键词:小猪佩奇中英字幕全集

少儿英语|小猪佩奇动画片的英文版音频,培养语感!第一季第39集

小猪佩奇英文版音频原文(第一季,第39集,Peppa.Pig.S01E39.The.Tree.House树屋)

避免视频动画干扰,只保留纯净的音频英语聆听环境,培养儿童对英文的语感。不要错过孩子的学英语黄金期,没事儿就放听,“磨耳朵”正当时!

少儿英语|小猪佩奇动画片的英文版音频,培养语感!第一季第39集

【中英文对话正文】

I'm Peppa Pig.

我是佩奇。

This is my little brother, George.

这是我的弟弟,乔治。

This is Mummy Pig.

这是我的妈妈。

And this is Daddy Pig.

这是我的爸爸。

Peppa pig.

小猪佩奇。

The Tree House!

树屋!

Peppa and George are visiting

Granny Pig and Grandpa Pig.

佩奇和乔治去看猪奶奶和猪爷爷。

Granny Pig!

奶奶好!

Ganggy Ig!

奶奶好!

Hello, my little ones!

你们好,我的小可爱!

Before you come in the house,

在你们进屋前,

you must take off your muddy boots.

你们必需把靴子脱掉。

Yes, Granny.

好的,奶奶。

Peppa, George,

佩奇,乔治,

look what I've made! Little curtains!

看我做了什么!小窗帘!

Ooooo!

喔~!

What are the little curtains for, Granny?

这小窗帘是用来干什么的,奶奶?

It's a surprise!

这是个惊喜!

Do you want to see what Grandpa

Pig has made for you, in the garden?

你们想看看猪爷爷在花园为你们做了什么吧?

Do you Want to see what Grandpa

Pig has made for you, in the garden?

你们想看看猪爷爷在花园为你们做了什么吧?

Yes, please,

是的。

Grandpa Pig!

爷爷好!

Baba Ig!

爷爷好!

Hello, Peppa, George!

你们好,佩奇,乔治!

Look what I've made for you.

看看我给你们做了什么。

A tree house!

一间树屋!

A tree house! For George and me?

树屋!是做给乔治和我的吗?

And the little curtains are

for your tree house!

这个小窗帘是给你们的树屋做的!

Hurray!

好耶!

Peppa and George love

their tree house!

佩奇和乔治很喜欢他们的树屋!

Thank you, Granny Pig!

谢谢你,奶奶!

Thank you, Grandpa Pig!

谢谢你,爷爷!

Who wants to go inside first?

谁想第一个进去呢?

Me! Me!

我!我!

In you go then!

那你就进去吧!

Before I go in my tree house,

I must take off my muddy boots!

在进入我的树屋前,

我得把我有泥巴的靴子脱掉。

I'm in my tree house!

我在我的树屋里啦!

I'm in my tree house!

我在我的树屋里啦!

George? Would you like to go

in the tree house, too?

乔治?你也想进树屋吗?

Yes? Who is it?

什么事?谁呀?

A young pig named "George"

有一个叫“乔治”的小猪。

would like to pay a visit.

想来拜访你。

Can he come in?

他能进来吗?

As long as he takes off

his muddy boots.

只要他脱掉他有泥巴的靴子就可以。

George, take your boots off,

乔治,把你的靴子脱掉,

then you can visit Peppa

in the tree house.

然后你就可以进佩奇的树屋玩了。

Who is it?

谁呀?

George?

乔治?

Yes? Who is it?

什么事?是谁啊?

It's Mummy Pig.

我是猪妈妈。

Have you room for any

more visitors?

你的树屋还能让人进吗?

Hmmmm. You have to say

the secret words.

嗯。你得说秘密暗号。

Then you can come into our house.

然后你才能进树屋。

I see. And what are

the secret words?

我明白了。那秘密暗号是什么?

I have to whisper them to you.

我得悄声告诉你。

The secret words are

"Daddy's Big Tummy!”

秘密暗号是“爸爸的大肚子”!

I see!

我知道了!

Say the secret words!

请说秘密暗号!

"Daddy's Big Tummy."

“爸爸的大肚子。”

That's right! "Daddy's Big Tummy!!"

说得对!“爸爸的大肚子”!!

I think those are silly secret words.

我想那些是很没头脑的秘密暗号。

Mummy, before you come in our house,

妈妈,在你进我们屋前,

you must take off your boots.

你必需脱掉你的靴子。

Of course.

那当然。

There's room for Daddy, too!

爸爸也可以进来!

Say the secret words, Daddy!

请说秘密暗号吧,爸爸!

Can I have different

secret words, please?

我可以说不一样的秘密暗号吗?

No!

不可以!

Oh, all right. "Daddy's Big Tummy."

哦,好吧。“爸爸的大肚子。”

That's right!

说得对!

You can come in now, Daddy!

你现在可以进来了,爸爸!

Take your boots off!

请把你的靴子脱掉!

Er. I don't think I can

fit through the door.

呃。我想我可能进不了这扇门。

That's because your tummy

is too big!

那是因为你的肚子太大了!

I know! Daddy Pig can

climb in through the top!

我知道了!猪爸爸可以从屋顶上爬进去!

Peppa, George, Mummy Pig and Daddy

Pig are all in the tree house!

佩奇,乔治,猪妈妈和猪爸爸

全都挤在了树屋里!

Peppa, George, Mummy Pig and Daddy

Pig are all in the tree house!

佩奇,乔治,猪妈妈和猪爸爸

全都挤在了树屋里!

Granny, I love our tree house!

奶奶,我喜欢我们的树屋!

I don't want to ever come out!

我不想再出来了!

That's nice, Peppa.

很不错,佩奇。

But are you sure you don't

want to visit me in my house?

但你确定不想来我家来看看我了吗?

No, thank you, Granny.

不了,谢谢奶奶。

In that case, Grandpa Pig and I will just

have to eat my homemade cookies all by ourselves.

如果这样的话,猪爷爷和我只好

把我亲手做的饼干全吃掉了。

In that case, Grandpa Pig and I will just

have to eat my homemade cookies all by ourselves.

如果这样的话,猪爷爷和我只好

把我亲手做的饼干全吃掉了。

Coookies! Granny Pig!

有饼干啊!奶奶!

Here are my home-made cookies!

这是我亲手做的饼干!

But, if you want to come in,

但是,如果你想进来的话,

you have to say the secret words.

你得说秘密暗号。

That's easy! "Daddy's Big Tummy!"

那很简单了!“爸爸的大肚子!”

That's right!

说得对!

Well, I still think that those

are very silly secret words.

好吧,我仍然觉得那些秘密暗号很没头脑。

Well, I still think that those

are very silly secret words.

好吧,我仍然觉得那些秘密暗号很没头脑。

tag:#儿童英语#、#英语听力#、#音频#、#小猪佩奇#、#英语语感#、#英语环境#、#磨耳朵#、#mp3#

少儿英语|小猪佩奇动画片的英文版音频,培养语感!第一季第39集

小猪佩奇中英字幕全集

;

本站所有文章、数据、图片均来自互联网,一切版权均归源网站或源作者所有。

如果侵犯了你的权益请来信告知我们删除。邮箱:2780053831@qq.com